Private Limited Company is one of the most popular firm types for businesses and startups. Private Limited Company allows external funding and foreign direct investment easily. We at Alonika are the most reliable and trusted agency if you are looking to register a private limited company in Jaipur. Private Limited Company Registration in Jaipur requires a minimum of 2 directors can be extended up to a maximum of 15 directors.
Jaipur is the largest city in Rajasthan and is popularly known as Pink City. Jaipur is 9th in the list of India’s most popular cities and also one of India’s 50 Emerging Global Outsourcing Cities. So you can say, Jaipur is one of the best places if you want to start any business. You just need to come up with a new business idea and decided to establish a business.
If you are thinking about starting any business in Jaipur, Alonika, the best CA Firm in Jaipur is available to help you out with company registration formalities. You just need to send us your details and requirements and we will do the rest. Find below the documents required for Private Limited Registration in Jaipur.
Documents Required for Private Limited Company Registration in Jaipur
If you want to register a Private Limited Company in Jaipur, all proposed directors and shareholders of the firm should submit the below documents. All supplied documents must be valid and readable.
- Aadhaar Card/Voters ID/Passport/Driving License
- Scanned copy of PAN Card Scanned copy of Aadhaar Card/Voters ID/Passport/Driving License
- A scanned copy of your most recent bank statement, phone bill, post-paid mobile bill, or electricity bill (The address proof shall be recent and not older than 2 months).
- A passport-sized photograph that has been scanned.
- A Registered Office Proof- For private limited company you should have a registered office space in jaipur. The office address can be either a home or a business. The address evidence must be current and no more than two months old. The following is a list of documents that must be given as proof of Registered Office Address –
- Utility bill, such as an electricity bill, a mobile post-paid bill, a landline post-paid bill, a gas bill, or a water bill, scanned
- A scanned copy of the property owner’s no-objection certificate or whose name appears on the utility bill.
Important Features of Private Limited Company Registration in Jaipur:
There should be a minimum of 2 members/shareholders to register a private limited company in Jaipur. A member or shareholder of a Private Limited Company might be an individual or a corporation over the age of eighteen. Here, the maximum number of members/shareholders is 200.
There should be a minimum of 2 directors to register a private limited company in Jaipur. The board of directors might be made up of current or former shareholders, as well as non-shareholders. A company’s board of directors can have a maximum of 15 members.
- Transfer of Shares ‘Restriction’
Members/shareholders of private limited businesses are unable to openly transfer their shares. The transferability of shares in certain companies may be restricted.
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) is a type of investment (FDI)
Foreign citizens, international corporate entities, NRIs, and OCIs are permitted to serve as Directors and/or Shareholders of a Company with Foreign Direct Investment, making the Private Limited Company an attractive option for foreign promoters.
- Prohibition on Inviting Public Investments
A Private Limited Company is not permitted to openly solicit shareholders to buy or subscribe to its shares or other securities. It is also forbidden to take deposits from anyone other than its members, directors, or relatives of directors.
Our Process of Private Limited Company Registration in Jaipur
- Send the required business details for Private Limited Company registration and information on our E-mail.
- Choose one of our packages and pay online with different payment modes available.
- Get the package details on your email and choose any of them accordingly. Make the payment online or offline.
- We will apply for Digital Signature Certificate and Director Identification Number after the successful payment.
- Testing your crowd repute availability and company name approval.
- Preparing the Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Article of Association (AOA).
- Filing the incorporation documents and get you the certificate by applying PAN and TAN.
Reasons to Choose Alonika for Private Limited Company Registration in Jaipur
Over the past years, we’ve helped many start-ups register themselves, protect their intellectual property, secure funding from Venture Capitalists & comply with the many regulations of the MCA.
Low Price Guarantee
Saving Money is important especially when you are starting a new business. We at Alonika offer the best price for private limited company registration in Jaipur.
We have a professional team for Private Limited Company Registration in Jaipur. We assure you make all paperwork is done timely and cleanly.
Support & Guidance
We are always there with you to resolve any issue while registering a private limited company in Jaipur.