ISO Certification Services in India
Standards are important in international trade because incongruent standards can be barriers to trade, giving some organizations advantages in certain areas of the world. Standards provide clear identifiable references that are recognized internationally and encourage fair competition in free-market economies. Standards facilitate trade through enhanced product quality and reliability, greater interoperability and compatibility, greater ease of maintenance and reduced costs.
The organization which today is known as ISO began in 1926 as the International Federation of the National Standardizing Associations (ISA). This organization focused heavily on mechanical engineering. It was disbanded in 1942 during the Second World War but was re-organized under the current name, ISO, in 1946.
Even the name of the organization is standardized. The name, “ISO” is not an acronym but was derived from the Greek word “isos” meaning “equal”. (The relation to standards is that if two objects meet the same standard, they should be equal.) This name eliminates any confusion that could result from the translation of “International Organization for Standardization” into different languages which would lead to different acronyms.
Product Certification is the process of certifying that a certain product has passed performance test and quality assurance test, and meets the qualification criteria stipulated in contracts also known as certification schemes in the product certification scheme.
Product certification acts as an indicator of that product’s safety, reliability, and quality, but it can be difficult to make sense of all the different certifications
We have a team of experts working for your certification, supervised by an ISO AUDITOR to provide you appropriate advice and assurance. For more understanding, contact us.
Advantages of Online ISO and Product Certification
- Customer satisfaction as certified firms follows a set of defined procedures to produce the goods or render the services which is as per the guideline of the Standards designed with a view to satisfy the customer.
- Build Reputation as certified firms follows a set of defined procedures and process as per the applicable standards helps in delivering good quality of products or services thus helps in Reputation building.
- Certified firms have International Business opportunities as most of the countries ask for these certifications before importing the goods or services.
- Opportunity to take part in Government tenders are open now for national firms as Government has imposed restriction on foreign firms to take part in certain tenders, but there is a requirement for Online ISO Certification or other certification.
- ISO Certification is the best way to declare quality of your working system among your customers and other stake holders.
- Allows you to become a more consistent competitor in your marketplace.
- This certification increases trust of your organization among different concern groups.
- It enhances customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements.
- This certificate is now required in majority of government tenders and has become a passport of your organization for overseas business.
- Broaden business opportunities by demonstrating compliance.