Directors are the person who guides the direction of the company. They are managerial personals of the company who control and administrate the company’s day to day operations and activities. Change is directorship could be done by appointment of a new director or by removing an existing director. This might be required for making an expert and optimum panel of directors to lead the company towards progress.
Alonika.in is the right option to choose. Just contact us and fulfill the mandatory compliances for the Companies by Professionals like Chartered Accountants and Company Secretaries.
- Professional consultation
- Drafting of Documents
- Filing of Forms
Changes could be due to
- Resignation by any Director.
- Appointing new Talent or expert
- Statutory Requirement.
- Removed by Board
Documents required for appointment of new Director
- PAN and Aadhar card of the proposed Director
- Passport size photograph of the proposed Director
- Contact details of proposed Director
- DIN and DSC if already have
Documents required for Resignation / Removal of existing Director
- Resignation letter in case of resignation by Director
- Notice and representation of removal of Director
*Charges may vary from case to case.