Business entities desire to work in multiple streams or in new business stream as per the requirement or opportunity in the market. Business activities are defined in the MOA of the Company and in the Deed for a LLP; any Company or LLP can’t perform those business activities which are not defined in the MOA or Deed. Any change in the business activities is to be followed by the change in the MOA or Deed and to be filed on MCA.
Alonika.in is the right option to choose. Just contact us and fulfill the mandatory compliances by Professionals like Chartered Accountants and Company Secretaries.
Documents and Details required
- Main object to be amended
- Altered MOA and AOA (for Companies only)
- Existing and Supplementary deed (for LLP only)
- Copy of resolution passed
- Minutes of the meeting
- Professional Consultation
- Drafting of Documents
- Drafting of supplementary LLP Deed (For LLP only)
- Filing of Forms
- MOA & AOA (For Company only)
- Fresh certificate of Incorporation
*Charges may vary from case to case.