The ISO 15001:2004 certification is a standard that contains a set of requirements that can be used for defining the collaboration protocols and a collaboration protocol profile. The collaboration protocol profile privies the information about the various technical requirements that must be fulfilled in order to do business with a firm that is involved in any e-business. The collaboration protocol agreement contains all the terms that are agreed upon between the two parties involved in eth business. The standard certification is helpful in assisting the agencies in effective and safe exchange of data between them. The standard is applicable in both private sector as well as the public sector agencies. The ISO 15001:2004 certificate makes it possible for the agencies to exchange the data with greater efficiency and it also allows better inter-operability of the data exchanged between them.
Previous traditional systems that were used for the data exchange were not very flexible hence the businesses faced a lot of problems related to the data exchange. The ISO 15001:2004 accreditation can be granted to any of the businesses where there is any exchange of data or information. The standard can be easily applied to any of the private and public sector agencies. As long as they fulfill all the ISO 15001:2004 certification requirements stated in the standard.
The standard has two different parts that are CPA and CPP which contain different information about the standard. The information is mainly related to the implementation of an efficient and effective system that manages the data exchange process between the agencies and ensures the inter-operability of the data. Once the company passes the ISO 15001:2004 certification process, it is granted a compliance certificate which makes it easy for the businesses to exchange the data and information between them.
BENEFITS OF ISO 15000-1:2004
- Reduced greenhouse-gas (GHG) emissions and carbon footprint. Compliance with this standard will allow you to meet current or future voluntary and/or mandatory energy efficiency targets or GHG emission reduction legislation.
- Increase energy cost savings for the organization by reducing energy costs via a structured approach to managing your energy consumption.
- Increased knowledge of equipment efficiencies. By integrating your existing management systems you can align your Energy Management System (EnMS) with existing management systems for additional organizational benefits.
- Informed decision-making processes from system design through to operation
- Increased energy awareness among staff members at all levels.
- Structured approach to the Right First Time methodologies
- Improved corporate image and credibility with all stakeholders and customer
- Enhanced security of energy supply as you will have identified your energy risk exposure in areas within the organization and commenced processes to reduce them
- Improved operational efficiencies and maintenance practices
Documents required for ISO 15000-1
- Incorporation Certificate of Organisation or GST Registration certificate
- Scope of working
- Copy of Invoices for any purchase or sale
- Contact Details of owner
- Any other document as required time to time.
Steps for ISO 15000-1 Registration
- Making an application to an accredited ISO certification body
- Providing the required documents
- Defining the certification scope
- Initial assessment to verify that the basic structure of the management system is implemented.
- Certification audit
- Surveillance audits-it includes the verification of continuous improvement, closure of nonconformities from previous audits, conformance to the standards etc.
- Re-certification after three years.