Transfer of share means transfer of rights and responsibility from an existing share holder to a person wishes to become member. Thus, shares of company are transferable like any other assets.
In case of Private Limited Company shares are transferred as per the AOA of the company where as in the Public Companies or Listed Companies the shares are transferred electronically. Further the Private Limited Companies shares are transferred in physical mode and these transfers needs some compliance to be done.
Alonika.in is the right option to choose. Just contact us and fulfill the mandatory compliances by Professionals like Chartered Accountants and Company Secretaries.
- PAN card of both Transferor and Transferee
- Address proof of Transferee
- Details of shares to be transferred
- Share certificate of shares to be transferred
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Common seal of Company
*Charges may vary from case to case.