Copyright being an asset can be assigned or transferred and licensed by the author or owner of the copyright. This generally happens in the scenario where someone wants to use the work created by others. For example, a publisher of books can ask for an Assignment of copyright or license to publish the books written by any author, or someone wants to use any artistic work such as any cartoon character to make some goodies from it, or Software / application developed by any organization seems useful for other organization etc.
Unauthorised use of anyone’s copyrighted subject matter is infringement of copyright and cause litigations and financial loss; we always recommend for getting the license or executing an assignment deed for use of copyrighted content uninterruptedly and hassle-fee.
- Drafting of Documents
- Drafting of Assignment deep
- Drafting of application for assignment
- Filing of assignment application (Challan excluded)
- Copyright Registration no
- KYC of applicant (Assignor) having rights,
- KYC of Proposed owner (Assignee),
- Value on which the Copyright is assigned,
- Details of payment (Cheque / RTGS / NEFT).
- Any other details as required
For more details on assignment of Copyright, contact us.