We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without and prior intimidation or notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your use of the website after such modifications will be treated as your acknowledgment and agreement of the modified term and conditions.
- Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereinafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by
- The terms of this User Agreement,
- Applicable laws, Regulations and generally accepted online practices, principles or Guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain personal information about yourself (such as Purpose, email, phone number, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process or as part of availing services rendered, or as part of your ability to use the resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Charges shown for any service or certifications comprise only professional fee part until expressly declared. Government charges, challan amount, tax amount, license fee, interest, fine, penalties, etc. is to be paid additionally.
- Company is not responsible for any refusal, rejection, cancelation, objection, opposition, fine, penalty, late fee, interest, notices and litigation arising due any service rendered or certificate, application, registration, obtained by the user.
- In case if any travel required completing the work, the charges of the same are to be paid additionally.
- We are not to be held responsible for the outcome of any hearing or litigations.
- Company is no to be held responsible for any dispute arising to the user during the due course of service or after the service is rendered.
- Company reserves the right of refusal.
- Any service or part of service will not be provided unless the payment is not credited to the accounts of firm. We request to keep the details of payment transaction or a screen shot of the same for further reference.
- The user understands and agrees that the company will not make any payment out of his own pocket being any fee or liability of the user. That fee or liability is to be paid by the user either directly or through the company. In case if the users want that to be done by the company, he has to pay in advance for the same.
- The company is entitled to recover any dues from the customer arising in the course of business.
- The user understands and agrees that after marking payments to company for any service, user wants to disengage the company to render any further service. Company will not be entitled to refund any payments or company on its sole discretionary decision can refund the money reduced by the applicable professional charges.
- There will be no refund of any payment made to the company, unless the procedure of rendering services is not started or company refuse to render service entirely. In case of any refund, the same will be released within 60 days either fully or reduced by the value of services rendered.
- The user understand and agrees that he has to bear the burden of any late fee, penalties, interest, fine imposed by any authority or agency arising due to server downtime, any portal down time, incomplete documents, misleading details, and not making payments to the company either fully or partly etc.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sale, trade, or re-sale our resources is strictly prohibited.
- Depending on the service offering chosen by any person or entity while checking out on various service pages on the website, we will prepare the application forms, documents, details, and file will be sent you for signatures as a part of the documentation for fulfilment of the order. The user allows us to sign on his behalf in case and signature is required later or user forgot to sign all the documents or provided signature specimen, we may require to sign some of the documents on behalf of user and this may be used for self-attestation of documents required to be done so, which may be for fulfilment of the chosen order. We hold the right to do so on behalf of our clients and shall not be held guilty of misconduct or forgery in such cases under any circumstances.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by user, or misleading facts, false documents or details, misuse or infringement of any intellectual property rights not belonged to user, and may result in criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that is
- Illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any team members, associates, employees or representatives. We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless (Domain) a digital property of (Firm Name) and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, associates, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our Resources will meet all of your needs or requirements.
- The use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- The information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- Any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected. Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from (Domain) or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined.
- Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid subject to our professional fee only. Any government fee, challan fee, certification fee, stamp duty and notary charges paid by us on your behalf if any, for rendering of our products and/or services will be reduced from the total payments made by you. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
- Intellectual Property
All content and materials available on (Domain), including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of (Firm Name) or the associates, or clients, and are protected by applicable Intellectual property laws. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by (Firm Name).
Whereas the user allows us to use of his Intellectual Property rights not limited to Logo, Trademark Certificates, Trademark Name, Brand Name, Copyright Certificate, Any work of Art, Design Certificate, Patent Certificate, to showcase on or in our website, office, social media accounts, blogs, news journals, periodicals, and magazine’s etc.
- Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have with us, including any account or login information.
You agree that we may, disclose / post any certificate not limited to Trademark registration certificate, Copyright Registration Certificate, Design Registration Certificate, ISO Certificate, Compliance Certificate, any other Registration certificates obtained from or through us on our website / social media accounts, to attract any potential client. This will not be treated as infringement of any of your IP rights or misuse of your property. We hereby affirm that we will not disclose any confidential content belongs to your IP on our website or social media accounts.
This website is controlled by (Firm Name) from our offices located in the state of (Name of state), India. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of (State Name), India by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of (State Name), India without regard to the conflict of laws. Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought within local jurisdiction of courts located in (Jurisdiction), India. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
- Cancellation and Refund
Cancellation of order is possible even after the payment has been made however, only the balance amount which is un-utilized towards processing the order can be refunded. Some order executions are done stepwise and have a committed fee payment for each of the step to the government, vendors or channel partners and hence such portions cannot be refunded. However, in case of non-performance of service by (Firm Name) you are entitled to refund of the entire professional fee element.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, (DOMAIN) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions or comments about our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org