There are certain grounds on which objection on design application are raised by the examination officer. Some of the reason behind the objection could be;
- Design is not novel;
- Documents and representation is not proper or in proper format;
- Photos or Sketch attached are not clear or proper;
- Non submission of Power of Attorney;
Reply to the objection so raised is to be done within 6 months from the date of receipt of objection notice, failing in which may lead to abandonment of your design application. Contact our team; they are ready to do this, just fill the details and we will coordinate with you.
Is Design objection bothering you, our experts are available to take care of objection raised on your Design application.
Need Assistance on Design Objection Reply, just contact us.
- Professional Consultation
- Drafting of Documents
- Drafting of Objection reply
- Filing of Objection reply
- Design application no
- Copy of examination report
- Power of Attorney
Frequently Asked Questions
What is meant by Design?
What is the object of registration of Designs?
Can stamps. Labels, tokens, cards be considered an article for the purpose of registration of Design?
When does the Applicant for Registration of Design get the registration certificate?
Is the Certificate so received can be used under legal proceedings?
What is the effect of registration of design?
What is the duration of the registration of a design? Can it be extended?
Is it possible to re-register a design in respect of which Copyright has expired?
How one can ascertain whether registration subsists in respect of any design?
Is there any penalty for the piracy of a registered Design?
Can the Registration of a Design be cancelled?
- That the design has been previously registered in India or
- That it has been published in India or elsewhere prior to date of registration or
- The design is not new or original or
- Design is not registrable or
- It is not a design under Clause (d) of Section 2.